You will be responsible for developing innovative, high-quality scientific content solutions for Pharma clients, while partnering with them to create meaningful and impactful educational programs.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
Content Development and Project Delivery:
- Using your medical knowledge to interpret medical data and build scientifically sound content (including slide decks, manuscripts, training/educational materials) with a creative flair, while ensuring content tells a compelling story using persuasive copy and visuals
- Overseeing or developing core content-related deliverables including agenda development, workshop development, planning interactivity and/or other learning activities, sourcing speakers and key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- Contributing to and/or supporting Medical Writers in producing meeting related reports, publications, synopses, and/or newsletters and ensuring they are compliant with regulatory requirements, guidelines and client SOPs
- Working closely with senior members of the Scientific Services team to design, develop and refine content for live, online and other training programs and initiatives
- Leading virtual meeting rehearsals with speakers and clients and troubleshooting last-minute changes in collaboration with other project team members to produce well-executed presentations and meetings. Conducting post-event debriefs with the client, project team members and other stakeholders
- Reviewing budgets and timelines to ensure timelines are realistic and deliverables can be completed on time
- Reviewing work completed by Medical Writers to ensure materials are accurate, scientifically correct, compliant with all regulatory requirements and signed off by the client
- Coaching and mentoring more junior members of the Scientific Services team; guiding and advising them on how to proceed when problems are encountered to ensure that they are resolved promptly and ensuring decisions and initiatives are in line with Six Degrees processes as well as projects goals and strategies.
- Creating development opportunities to broaden their scope on assigned projects
Building and Maintaining Client Relationships:
- Serving as the day-to-day contact with the client and other stakeholders (physicians, other HCPs, and members of the medical community) on matters relating to content development
- Building trust and adding value to client relations by providing strategic advice on potential project/event plans and problem-solving with a view to creating future business. Consulting with them on creating innovative solutions
- Supporting the development of new business proposals/RFPs and participating in brainstorming sessions to identify innovative and creative approaches to address client needs. Presenting during pitch meetings in collaboration with client service team members and senior leaders
You will have:
- MSc or PhD in life science, medical, pharmaceutical, or relevant fields
- 4-8 years experience in developing medical/scientific content
- Knowledge of the global Pharma industry and the associated regulatory and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of the global drug development process and product market needs
- Experience with curriculum design and training and development
- Experience with developing content for virtual events or webinars
- Knowledge of or ability to research and quickly learn about the medical specialties of our client base
- Ability to analyze critically and synthesize complex scientific information
- Creativity and ability to visualize and tell a story with words and graphics
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofing skills to convey messages effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to set priorities to meet operational deadlines and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with a focus on presentations, graphics and templates
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills
- Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and be self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.
At Six Degrees Medical, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodations at any point in the selection or recruitment process, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.