As our Senior Digital Project Manager, you are responsible for managing project teams in the design and implementation of a variety of digital medcomms projects and acting as the main point of contact with the client as well as physicians and vendors. You will also work collaboratively with project team members in the design, delivery and tracking of project deliverables.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
– Leading the integrated project team in the delivery of their assigned roles within the project and holding them accountable for the entire project lifecycle from design and delivery of the event to post-meeting summaries and reconciliation of the project
– Consulting with and supporting SDM leaders in defining project requirements for existing or new clients, working with them to coordinate project teams, matching individual capability and availability to project requirements
– Participating in and providing input for RFP’s in collaboration with the project team
– Building and coordinating project plans, budgets and timelines for virtual meetings, online advisory boards, VR/AR, eLearning to other online education modules, tools and enduring content with input from the Project team. Soliciting client input and approval for the project plan, budget and timelines.
– Assigning work to ensure different components of the project come together in a timely manner and ensuring event execution is in line with commitments, expectation and budget
– Supporting and guiding the logistics team in arranging event logistics (virtual and on-site)
– Leading and participating in client meetings with the medical writer(s) to determine and refine client requirements and design of meeting agenda
– Working with scientific content and meeting manager colleagues to develop meeting agendas, facilitator guides and other materials required for a successful event. Evaluating their effectiveness post-meeting for process improvement. Reviewing and approving materials prepared by the medical writer/project manager/meeting manager or other team members
– Monitoring projects to ensure compliance with the contract and prepares the project reconciliation process with the respective clients and the Six Degrees Finance Department
Delivering a Well-Executed Event
– Coordinating virtual and on-site meeting rehearsals with the client and content leads to review agenda, presentations, materials and incorporates changes/troubleshoots last-minute changes
– Liaising and managing third-party vendors (i.e., AV, sound, technology vendors) or logistical vendors to review their respective deliverables to ensure a smooth meeting
– Reviewing meeting program evaluations and preparing a meeting report summarizing the feedback received with follow-up actions
Organizational and People Leadership
– Working with senior leaders in the development and implementation of effective strategies to achieve revenue and profitability growth.
– Reviewing work completed by project managers and meeting managers. Coaching and mentoring less experienced staff; guiding and advising them on how to proceed when problems are encountered to ensure that they are resolved promptly and that decisions and initiatives are in line with Six Degrees’ projects goals and strategies.
You will have:
– B. Comm / B.A./ BSc
– 5 – 8 years of experience leading and managing digital projects (preferably in the development of medcom virtual events or education programs)
– Strong leadership experience
– Knowledge of processes involved in managing digital events and experienced with instructional design processes and adult learning
– Knowledge of and familiarity with online platforms (such as Cisco, GoToMeeting, Zoom) and virtual environments
– Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications, an expert in Excel and Project Management/ Budget systems
– Knowledge of the global pharmaceutical industry and related compliance and regulatory affairs
– Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
– Strong organizational skills; sets priorities to meet operational deadlines; juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
– Knowledge of and ability to research and learn about the medical specialties of our clients
– Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills
– Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and be self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.
At Six Degrees Medical, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodations at any point in the selection or recruitment process, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.