As our Project Manager, you are responsible for leading a variety of medcomm projects and working collaboratively with project team members in the design, delivery and tracking of project deliverables. You will report to our Director, Client Services.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- Manage full lifecycle for projects such as virtual and in-person meetings (advisory boards, symposia, Trial Operations, internal medical and sales training and others), slide kits, eLearning, online education tools and enduring content.
- Develop project plans, budgets, and timelines with input from Meeting Managers and Content teams and submit to the Senior Project lead for review and approval.
- Support project lead in receiving client input and approval for the project plan, budget, and timelines.
- Manage timelines to ensure we are adhering to our schedule.
- Proactively identify any scope creep or potential risks to project delivery.
- Direct and lead project meetings with client and internal teams to identify innovative and creative solutions, refine schedules, budgets and address any potential challenges.
- Successfully manage vendor relationships.
- Debrief on projects and share best practices.
Delivering a well-executed program
- Confidently able to build strong relationships with our clients based on our track record of delivering with excellence.
- Interface regularly with clients, and other key stakeholders, to ensure project execution and delivery is in line with commitments and expectations and resolve any issues. Anticipate problems, proactively consults with colleagues in identifying potential issues. Resolves client problems with a focus on building strong relationships.
- Build strong relationships with vendors; includes freelancers and vendor partners.
- Prepare a final meeting/project report that will include a detailed overview, notes, documented questions and answers and follow-up items that are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
You will have:
- B. Comm / B.A./ BSc
- 2 – 4 years of project management experience in the development of medical events, medical education programs and development of training materials for clinical trials within an agency
- Knowledge of the global pharmaceutical industry and related compliance and regulatory affairs
- Strong organizational skills; sets priorities to meet operational deadlines; juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and ability to research and learn about the medical specialties of our clients
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills
- Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and be self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.