About Six Degrees Medical Consulting
At Six Degrees, our job is to tell our client’s story – about data, brand, disease or company. We do so by harnessing the impressive skills of our staff to find the right vehicle for communicating the story, and the right messages that objectively and convincingly define our client’s position.
The vehicle is often a meeting: advisory board, CME event, clinical trial results meeting, etc. Every great meeting needs an innovative and interactive strategy and we are known as highly creative meeting designers. A Six Degrees event is fast-paced, dynamic and designed to engage healthcare professionals throughout.
A great program also needs vivid content: our team of highly experienced medical strategists produces slide decks that are compelling, targeted and scientifically accurate. Whether the assignment is a new slide set or a large medical event, we enthusiastically respond to the client brief with ideas for bringing cost-effective success to every project.
The Project Manager is responsible for working collaboratively with project team members in the design, delivery and tracking of project deliverables.
Key Result Areas:
- Develops and Implements Project Plans
- Delivers a well-executed event
Develops & Implements Project Plans
- Builds project plans, budgets and timelines with input from the Meeting Managers and Content team and submits to the Senior Project lead for review and approval.
- Supports the project lead in soliciting client input and approval for the project plan, budget and timelines. Refines timelines and deliverables; liaises with finance and operations teams
- Prepares contact reports and participates in meetings to determine and refine client requirements in consultation with the Senior Project Lead.
- Develops meeting r materials required for a successful event, for review by the senior project lead. Evaluates their effectiveness post meeting for process improvement at subsequent events.
- Collaborates with project team members to ensure the various components of the project come together in a timely manner
- Interfaces regularly with clients, other key stakeholders, in order to ensure event execution is in line with commitments, expectations and budget
- Supports the Meeting Managers in arranging flight bookings, ground transportation, hotels, meals, AV equipment, printers, sound requirements and sourcing of 3rd party vendors in the hosting local/region/country
Delivers a Well-Executed Event
- Assists the Senior Project Manager in coordinating all meeting-related details with the client and Content Leads
- Supports the Meeting Managers with onsite logistics and provides assistance in resolving problems that may arise to ensure a smooth meeting.
- Attends post event debriefs with the client, project team members and other stakeholders identifying what worked and what didn’t for the purpose of process improvement and lessons learned for subsequent events.
- Prepares final meeting/project reports in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- B.A./ B.Sc.
- 2- 4 years’ project management experience in a medical communications agency or equivalent
- Bilingual preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge of global pharmaceutical industry and related compliance and regulatory affairs
- Excellent Project Management Skills with strong ability to develop project estimates
- Clear and concise communications skills – written and verbal
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands
- Relationship Building; ability to build trust, credibility and respect with clients/members of the medical community
- Self-motivated, reliable and accountable
- Strong Writing, Proofing and Copy editing skills
- Organizational Skills; sets priorities to meet deadlines; juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Team player; one who can interrelate and operate effectively with peers and other associates within a collegial, yet demanding, work environment
- Strong PC literacy in Microsoft Office applications, expert in PowerPoint
How To Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote “Project Manager” in the subject line of your email.