As our Project Associate, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to members of the project teams for a variety of Medcomm projects. You will report to the Director, Client Services.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
Preparing for the Meeting/ Event
- Supporting with the development of project agreements, scope of work, budgets and project timelines
- Providing support in project maintenance: assisting with teleconferences, internal account management and administration and contact reports
- Arranging and driving monthly meetings with Project Leads to support upkeep of resource phasing database
- Preparing and formatting meeting material and/or documents i.e. meeting show flows, external agenda and workshop materials. Ensuring content is aligned and matches the agenda. Proofing and formatting presentations to ensure accuracy and a consistent look and feel to each presentation
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and/or vendors for graphic, video and material design
- Building and maintaining a master database with information from delegates/ advisors, for ease of access to information and the populating of registration forms, confidentiality agreements etc.
- Developing and populating meeting invitations, registration forms, pre-meeting and welcome letters to meeting attendees in preparation for meetings/events (virtual and on-site)
- Supporting the logistics team with event preparation, which can include preparing Excel reports with logistical data or preparing delegate folders
- Updating meeting/event materials and participant lists to reflect last minute changes or additions to the meeting.
- Transcribing and formatting meeting notes and where possible aligning notes to workshop guide or meeting agenda, for review by the Project Manager
- Compiling evaluation data and preparing a summary of the results using an Excel template for review by the Project Manager
You will have:
- B.Comm / B.A /BSc
- 1 to 2 years’ experience providing project coordination oradministrative support, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy andconfidentiality
- Strong organizational skills; sets priorities to meetoperational deadlines; juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-pacedenvironment
- Effective interpersonal skills; presents a confident,professional with a “can do” attitude
- Self-starter, demonstrates initiative and ownership ofresponsibilities
- Passion for working in a team environment coupled withstrong communication skills
- Integrity and positive attitude with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.
At Six Degrees Medical, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodations at any point in the selection or recruitment process, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.