As our Project Associate, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to members of the project teams for a variety of Medcomm projects. You will report to the Director, Client Services.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
Preparing for the Meeting/Event:
- Supporting with the development of project agreements, scope of work, budgets and project timelines
- Providing support in project maintenance: assisting with teleconferences, internal account management and administration and contact reports
- Arranging and driving monthly meetings with Project Leads to support upkeep of resource phasing database
- Preparing and formatting meeting material and/or documents i.e. meeting show flows, external agenda and workshop materials.
- Ensuring content is aligned and matches the agenda.
- Proofing and formatting presentations to ensure accuracy and a consistent look and feel to each presentation
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and/or vendors for graphic, video and material design
- Building and maintaining a master database with information from delegates/ advisors, for ease of access to information and the populating of registration forms, confidentiality agreements etc.
- Developing and populating meeting invitations, registration forms, pre-meeting and welcome letters to meeting attendees in preparation for meetings/events (virtual and on-site)
- Supporting the logistics team with event preparation, which can include preparing Excel reports with logistical data or preparing delegate folders
- Updating meeting/event materials and participant lists to reflect last minute changes or additions to the meetin
- Transcribing and formatting meeting notes and where possible aligning notes to workshop guide or meeting agenda, for review by the Project Manager
- Compiling evaluation data and preparing a summary of the results using an Excel template for review by the Project Manager
You will have:
- B.Comm / B.A /BSc1 to 2 years’ experience providing project coordination or administrative support, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy andconfidentiality
- Strong organizational skills; sets priorities to meet operational deadlines; juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-pacedenvironment
- Effective interpersonal skills; presents a confident,professional with a “can do” attitude
- Self-starter, demonstrates initiative and ownership ofresponsibilities
- Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills
- Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and be self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.