As our Production Manager, you are responsible for planning and managing the Production and Design team’s schedule to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
– Effectively planning Production and Design team’s daily and weekly tasks based on a production queue
– Developing an efficient process for engaging Production and Design team members
– Working closely with internal teams to support the budgeting process for print and digital design, copywriting and video production work to ensure work is being accurately scoped within appropriate timelines. Providing workflow/ scheduling expertise and cost-effective solutions to ensure deliverables are completed on time
– Liaising with Production and Design and Project Delivery teams to ensure projects are running smoothly
– Understanding project requirements and Production and Design team’s individuals’ skills to ensure the appropriate individuals are being resourced to projects
– Analyzing the Production and Design team’s schedule and identify when freelancers need to be engaged. Managing the database of Production and Design freelancers
– Identifying opportunities and implementing processes/ solutions that will create efficiencies in the workflow and scheduling process
You will have:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Communication Management, Marketing, or a related field
– At least 2 years of management experience in a creative production environment, with at least 5 years of production experience in an agency environment (print and digital)
– Experience with effectively managing workflow and scheduling of team members
– Strong project management experience
– Knowledge of consumer healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry
– Strong organizational skills; sets priorities to meet operational deadlines; juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
– Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications
– Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills
– Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and be self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.
At Six Degrees Medical, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodations at any point in the selection or recruitment process, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.