As our Multimedia Designer, you are responsible for designing creative and engaging illustrations and designs for print and digital mediums for our clients.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with internal teams to understand the design vision and requirements for our client’s programs.
- Providing internal teams with mock-ups and revising the design elements as needed to align with our client’s needs
- Brainstorming with internal design teams on the creative vision for a project
- Using Adobe Creative Suite tools to combine text, audio, video, animation, and motion graphics to create illustrations for print and website productions that result in informational and impactful content
- Developing print and motion graphics that combine the use of art and technology
- Creating engaging presentations that include digital design elements
- Creating and editing videos to create compelling stories through video, that that align with our clients’ needs
You will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Film or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in multimedia design
- A portfolio of multimedia design content that demonstrates your experience
- Expert in design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and InDesign
- Agency experience or experience in a production environment
- Experience with storyboarding, visual design principles and animation
- Experience with video development and web graphic design.
- Hands-on experience with editing and development software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Knowledge of global consumer healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong organizational skills; sets priorities to meet operational deadlines; juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills
- Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and be self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.
At Six Degrees Medical, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodations at any point in the selection or recruitment process, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.