As our Medical Writer, you will work on projects, often in partnership with other Medical Writers, in designing and delivering innovative tools and content solutions for our Pharma clients to use in effectively delivering their message.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
DEVELOPING AND WRITING CONTENT
– Using your medical knowledge to interpret medical data and build scientifically sound content (including slide decks, manuscripts, training/educational materials) with a creative flair, while ensuring content tells a compelling story using persuasive copy and visuals
– Partnering with speakers and stakeholders to develop presentations/ slide decks. Manage multiple versions and changes of the decks
– Supporting with agenda development, workshop development, planning interactivity and/or other learning activities
– Writing reports, newsletters, tip sheets and arranging for translation in other languages as defined by the client. Reviewing and proofing materials for accuracy, completeness and scientific relevance
– Partnering closely with project managers in establishing and reviewing projected timelines to ensure content can be delivered within timeframe specified as well as reviewing and monitoring content milestones
– Proofing all material to ensure compliance and regulatory requirements are upheld
– Providing input for RFPs in collaboration with the project team and reviewing project related documents to ensure content requirements can be delivered on
– Participating in brainstorming sessions with the project team and client to identify innovative and creative approaches for delivering the client’s message
DELIVERING EFFECTIVE MEETINGS
– Participating in (virtual) meeting rehearsals with speakers that can include clients, KOLs, Physicians, PhDs, other medical professionals or project team members. Troubleshooting last-minute changes to content
– Troubleshooting onsite/online problems such as changes to content, speaker notes, logistical problems ensuring presentations deliver the intended message. Producing well-executed presentations and meetings.
– Attending post-event onsite debriefs with the client, project team members and other stakeholders identifying lessons learned for the purpose of process improvement at subsequent events and preparing meeting reports
YOU WILL HAVE:
– MSc or PhD in life science, medical, pharmaceutical or relevant fields
– At least 2 years of experience in related fields such as pharmaceutical, bio-technology, or MedComm Agencies
– Knowledge of the global Pharma industry and the associated regulatory and compliance requirements
– Knowledge of the global drug development process and product market needs
– Experience with curriculum design and training and development
– Experience with developing content for virtual events or webinars
– Knowledge of or ability to research and quickly learn about the medical specialties of our client base
– Ability to analyze critically and synthesize complex scientific information
– Creative thinking skills to visualize and tell a story with words and graphics
– Exceptional writing, editing and proofing skills to convey messages effectively
– Strong organizational skills; set priorities to meet operational deadlines; juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
– Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications with a focus on presentations, graphics and templates
– Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
– Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills
– Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and be self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and commitment to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.
At Six Degrees Medical, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodations at any point in the selection or recruitment process, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.