Reporting to the Director, Scientific Services, the Medical Research Associate supports multiple small and large scale projects, often in partnership and supporting Medical Writers, in designing and delivering innovative tools and content solutions for Pharma clients to use in effectively delivering their message.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
Supporting and Developing Content for Projects:
- Collaborates with the medical writers in establishing and reviewing project timelines to fulfill client needs
- Consults with medical writing team to distill the needed resources to develop content i.e. templates, references; determines specific medium needs of the client through discussion i.e. apps development, illustration, video, scripts etc
- Ensures and coordinates quality checks for accuracy, collates reviewers comments, adjusts content of document as required based on internal/external input, and prepares final versions
- Reviews and monitors content milestone requirements and works towards their achievement.
- Resolves client problems related to content, materials and supporting references for presentations/slide decks/copydecks.
- Writes reports, newsletters, tip sheets and arranges for translation in other languages as defined by the client.
- Reviews and proofs materials for accuracy, completeness, scientific relevance and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
Preparing medical research documents and supporting literature
- Performs literature searches to support medical writing team deliverables
- Develops literature reviews based on analysis of literature search
- Prepares hard copy and electronic reference packages based on slide decks/presentations/copydecks fulfilling client standards/requirements
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in health sciences, nursing, biomedical sciences, pharmacy, pharmacology, or a related discipline or be pursuing your degree
- Knowledge of the global Pharma industry and the associated regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ability to analyze critically, and synthesize complex scientific information
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates awareness of the cultural diversity of the participating clients/delegates in various events and plans/responds appropriately
- Team player; relates to and operates effectively with peers and other associates within a collegial, yet demanding, work environment
- Operates comfortably under pressure, stays focused on accomplishing results during periods of high stress
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Expert MS Office skills with a special focus on presentations, graphics and templates
- Ability to work independently, coupled with management and organizational skills.
- Self-directed with integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed, and with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission