As our Director, Client Services & Digital you are accountable for leading and inspiring our digital project managers and supporting the wider Project Delivery Team in the delivery of complex and impactful global digital programs. You will report to our Senior Director, Client Services.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with EVP, Strategy & Innovation, Senior Director, Client Services, and members of the Executive Team to create a plan to bring the vision and strategy for Six Degrees Medical’s digital offerings to life and identify new opportunities to enhance our client offerings in the virtual programs space.
- Identify opportunities to expand our digital solutions and offerings.
- Promote and educate our digital solutions internally to educate Six Degrees Medical staff.
Lead Project Teams in the Planning and Delivery of Digital Programs
- Confidently lead an integrated project team in the development and delivery of digital programs ranging from virtual meetings and/or events including online advisory boards, VR/AR, eLearning and other online education modules, tools, and enduring content. Hold team members accountable for the entire project lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Team to integrate cross project activities and drive this process throughout the Project Delivery team.
- Work with EVPs, VP and Senior Director in the coordination of project teams and resourcing.
- Direct and lead project meetings with the client and internal teams to discuss digital offerings, identify innovative and creative digital solutions, refine strategies, budgets and address any potential challenges.
- Monitor achievement of all project milestones and budgets to ensure compliance to the contract and take necessary corrective actions to maintain agreed upon schedules and costs.
Build and Maintain Client and Vendor Relationships
- Build strong relationships with our clients based on our track record of delivering with excellence.
- Interface regularly with clients, and other key stakeholders, to ensure project execution and delivery is in line with commitments and expectations and resolve any issues.
- Anticipate problems, proactively consult with other Principals and Directors in identifying potential issues.
- Resolve client problems with a focus on building strong relationships.
- Build strong relationships with vendors, including freelancers and vendor partners.
Organizational and People Leadership
- Work with EVP, Strategy & Innovation, Senior Director, Client Services, and other members of the Executive Team to assess digital opportunities and determine what roles are needed on the team to attain our growth objectives.
- Work with Executive Team and Senior Director, Client Services in developing effective strategies to achieve revenue and profitability growth.
- Recruit and hire a team that includes Digital Project Managers and Senior Digital Project Managers.
- Provide guidance to Project Delivery team to ensure digital solutions are being effectively delivered to meet our clients’ objectives.
- Develop performance objectives and conduct annual performance reviews with direct reports.
- Attract, develop, coach and retain high-performing teams.
- Determine digital-related training requirements with input from EVP, Strategy & Innovation and Senior Director, Client Services.
- Direct the preparation and Submission of RFPs, provide guidance to project teams to ensure they have the necessary information to build competitive proposals that include the preparation of strategic recommendations, program components, budgets, meeting/ logistical plans, and timelines.
- Understand clients’ needs and propose impactful, innovative digital solutions.
- Actively engage in and promote additional revenue opportunities with existing clients.
- Partner with Management team colleagues to develop strategies for pursuing business opportunities with new and existing clients.
Supervised/Direction Given by:
Director, Client Services & Digital reports to the Senior Director, Client Services and is expected to work independently and perform duties with minimal supervision and with a high degree of initiative.
Reporting to this Position:
Digital Project Managers and Senior Digital Project Managers
You will have:
- B.Comm I B.A./ BSc
- 8-10 years of agency experience supporting Pharma and Healthcare clients.
- Experience leading complex and impactful digital projects and passionate about expanding digital offerings.
- Passion for all things digital. Curiosity to constantly challenge the status quo, learn what new digital solutions are available and how we can leverage them to enhance our offerings.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Successful track record of leading complex virtual programs.
- Experience leading people and high performing teams.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Knowledge of the global pharmaceutical industry and related regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of and ability to research and learn about the medical specialties of our clients.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under high-pressure situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills.
- Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.