As a Digital Project Manager @ Six Degrees Medical, you are responsible for leading a variety of digital medcomm projects and working collaboratively with project team members in the design, delivery and tracking of project deliverables.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
Digital Project Management:
- Manage full project lifecycle for digital projects including virtual meetings, online advisory boards, VR/AR, eLearning to other online education modules, tools and enduring content.
- Develop project plans, budgets and timelines with input from Meeting Managers and Content teams and submit to the Senior Project lead for review and approval.
- Supports project lead in receiving client input and approval for the project plan, budget and timelines.
- Manage timelines to ensure we are adhering to our schedule. Proactively identify any scope creep or potential risks to project delivery.
- Direct and lead project meetings with client and internal teams to discuss digital offerings, identify innovative and creative digital solutions, refine schedules, budgets and address any potential challenges.
- Successfully manage vendor relationships.
- Debrief on projects and share best practices.
Delivering a well-executed program
- Confidently able to build strong relationships with our clients based on our track record of delivering with excellence.
- Interface regularly with clients, and other key stakeholders, to ensure project execution and delivery is in line with commitments and expectations and resolve any issues. Anticipate problems, proactively consults with other Directors in identifying potential issues. Resolves client problems with a focus on building strong relationships.
- Build strong relationships with vendors; includes freelancers and vendor partners.
- Prepares a final meeting/project report that will include a detailed overview of the event, notes, documented questions and answers and follow-up items that are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
You will have:
- B. Comm / B.A./ BSc
- At least 3 years of experience as a digital project manager or managing digital project portfolios (preferably in the development of medcomm virtual events)
- Knowledge of processes involved in managing digital events
- Knowledge of the global pharmaceutical industry and related compliance and regulatory affairs
- Strong organizational skills; set priorities to meet operational deadlines; juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications, an expert in Excel
- Project Management/ Budget systems
- Knowledge of and ability to research and learn about the medical specialties of our clients
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills
- Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and be self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.
At Six Degrees Medical, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodations at any point in the selection or recruitment process, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.