As our Healthcare Copywriter and Editor, you are responsible for writing engaging and compelling content for various print and digital mediums.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
– Writing creative and engaging copy for a variety of different mediums such as communication plans, invitations, newsletters and lay/ patient audiences
– Creating video storyboards that tell a compelling story to target audiences
– Working closely with internal teams to understand the project requirements and brainstorm on the vision for the copy elements required. Presenting ideas to the internal teams, receiving feedback and revising as needed
– Collaborating with designers on projects to identify creative solutions that deliver on our client’s objectives
– Developing and leading the editorial process in alignment with client, brand and company style guides
– Using your experience to lead internal writing workshops for our teams
– Editing and proofreading copy as needed for spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
– Managing the translation process and proof-reading
– Supporting our internal Marketing with copy development and new business activities
You will have:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing
– At least 3 years of copywriting and editorial experience in a healthcare agency environment
– A portfolio of copywriting work that demonstrates your experience
– A creative flair, and a passion for communicating content in an engaging way
– Strong writing and proofreading experience
– Knowledge of global consumer healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry and related compliance requirements
– Strong organizational skills; sets priorities to meet operational deadlines; juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
– Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications
– Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills
– Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and be self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.
At Six Degrees Medical, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodations at any point in the selection or recruitment process, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.