As our HR AND OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting key programs and initiatives as part of our HR and Operations team. You will report to our Director, Operations.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
– Managing the recruitment process, from posting jobs externally, screening and tracking applications through to conducting phone screens
– Coordinating and setting up interviews with Hiring Managers and candidates while ensuring a positive candidate experience
– Conducting reference checks on successful candidates
– Liaising with the Operations team to initiate onboarding items and to ensure new hires are successfully onboarded
– Hosting HR Onboarding session with new hires
– Tracking GRSP enrolment and sending out reminders to employees that are eligible to participate in the program
– Supporting our Performance Management program, from drafting communication and reports to compiling documents.
– Assisting with setup, scheduling and reporting for various operational initiatives including on/off boarding, facilities management, procurement, and other related activities.
– Supporting the physical move from existing office space into new suite including logistics and vendor management
– Taking initiative with the research and testing of different systems, databases, technologies including providing recommendations
– Writing documents, bulletins and preparing reports
– Updating and managing databases as needed
– Collaborating with and supporting Operations team members and supporting with ad hoc assignments or projects as required
– Troubleshooting and supporting training of colleagues related to operations, technology and systems
YOU WILL HAVE:
– Bachelor’s degrees in Business Management, Human Resources or a related field
– At least 2 years of HR or Operations Coordination experience
– Strong understanding of the full recruitment process and experience with screening and interviewing candidates
– Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism
– Strong organizational and project coordination skills; sets priorities to meet operational deadlines; juggles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
– Experience or familiarity with virtual platforms
– Analytical and solution-oriented mindset
– Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications
– Ability to build and maintain strong internal stakeholder relationships
– Passion for working in a team environment coupled with strong communication skills
– Integrity, positive attitude, confidence, speed and be self-directed with a passion for Six Degrees Medical’s vision and mission and committed to working collaboratively with a team of senior professionals.
At Six Degrees Medical, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodations at any point in the selection or recruitment process, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.